The Home Pro Guys of KnoxvilleAmerican Home Improvement of Knoxville
Improving the homes you live in since 1997
It would be our pleasure to make
your home the best it can be.
HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES
- Custom Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows – #1 Energy Star Partner of the Year 2004- 2010
- Vinyl Siding (including eaves and overhangs)
- Roofing (Shingle, Metal, and Decra)
- Custom Decks (Pressure Treated, Composite, PVC)
- Sunrooms & Screen Rooms
- Gutters and Leaf Protection Systems
- Kitchen Cabinets and Countertops
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Lifetime Paint and Coatings
- Fiber Cement Siding and Backer Board
- Room Additions
We service clients in and around Knoxville, Chattanooga, Tri-Cities, and Atlanta, GA
HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
Review our Portfolio of Home Projects
For over 20 years, American Home Improvement has been helping homeowners improve their lives. We are proud to present you with some of our showcase projects from over the years.
If you would like to see work we’ve done that is not represented, please get in touch with us, we’d be happy to oblige.
HOME IMPROVEMENT TIPS
Winter Prep Check List
1. Checking for drafts around windows, doors, and the chimney flue can keep you from losing valuable heat.
2. Apply caulking inside and out on doors and windows where necessary to reduce heat loss. Attaching some weather stripping around the doorways can help ensure a good seal.
3. Remove air conditioners from windows or place an insulated covering over them to reduce the potential for drafts.
4. Be sure to check all smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors to be certain they are in working order, replacing batteries as needed. Also check fire extinguishers around the house to make sure they are up to date on inspection.
5. Replacing older thermostats with programmable ones can reduce your heating cost. Remember that you should only adjust the temperature a few degrees during the times you are gone. Reducing the temperature any more than 4 degrees may end up costing you money.
DID YOU KNOW?
American Home Improvement only contracts with licensed, tested and insured contracts.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
We love the way our home looks now!
That was a big issue for me. The workmen were very nice and installed the new light fixtures for us and did a repair on our roof, all extra and all for free! I can’t say enough about the way our house looks, especially when coming up the driveway. I’d like to say thank you on a job well done!
Need A TVA Certified Contractor
Call today to schedule an appointment to see how you can reduce your power usage and save money! As a TVA Certified Contractor, we will make sure to do our best to help. (865) 909-0440 or send us an email.
BBB COMPLAINT FREE
Our Long and Good Standing with the BBB.
We have been Accredited from the Better Business Bureau since 1997 with an A+ rating.